Toronto Wedding Planning Packages
Wedding Coordination and Design
Full Wedding Coordination and Design
From engagement to walking down the aisle-we’re there for every part of it! We’ll help you create the wedding of your dreams with our years of experience, vast network of resources, and enthusiasm. We want to ensure your day is absolutely perfect. All that stress you hear that’s associated with weddings?-let us take it on! There isn’t a situation we haven’t encountered and advice we can’t give. Let us worry about all those details so all you have to do is walk down the aisle, confident and relaxed.
We’ll assist you with:
Day of Wedding Coordination
You’ve worked hard to organize all the aspects of your wedding—why not sit back, relax and actually enjoy all the efforts of your hard work. Hiring an experienced Day of Wedding Coordinator will allow you and your close family and friends to relax knowing all the details are being looked after. Our dedicated staff can deal with any issues that arise, often without you even knowing! We’ll deal with your vendors and the venue to ensure that everything is going according to your plans.
Day of Coordination includes:
- Preliminary Meeting: A Meeting 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding to go over all the details and understand the vision you have for your day. Our Your Day of Coordinator will bring a checklist to confirm that you’ve got all the key vendor questions answered. Your coordinator will also request all your vendor contacts for this meeting.
- Itinerary: A detailed itinerary will be created based on the information you provide. This detailed itinerary will then be distributed to all the relevant vendors ensuring everyone is on the ‘same page’. You will have final approval on this itinerary.
- Vendor Confirmation: Your Coordinator will contact all your vendors 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding to ensure that everything you’ve organized is confirmed. Your coordinator will also take this opportunity to introduce herself to the vendor creating a key contact person for the day. Your coordinator will inform you of any vendor questions or outstanding balances.
- Wedding Rehearsal: Your Coordinator will attend the wedding rehearsal. If your officiant is unable to attend your wedding rehearsal your Coordinator is able to run your rehearsal and answer most of your questions.
- Wedding Day: The big day is here! Your Coordinator will provide up to 8 hours of consecutive service on the day of your wedding. Additional Hours can be purchased if necessary.
Other Day of Coordination Services:
- Ensure all vendors arrive on time and set up according to itinerary and detailed plans
- At the ceremony your coordinator will make sure that all the members of your wedding party are accounted for and ready to fulfill their roles. We can also assist with boutonnières and corsages, and go through a checklist to make sure that everything from the pen for the signing of the register to the unity candles are where they need to be.
- Liaise with the venue contact and ensure the venue is decorated and set up according to detailed plans. Ensure that the venue has the correct timing and will be serving as per the itinerary
- Coordinate all aspects of the ceremony and reception as per your instructions. Your coordinator will be your eyes and ears during the set up stage—so when you walk in, your dreams will have come alive.
- Your Coordinator will verify your floor plan and the number of guest seats per table. We can also set out guest cards, favours, and table numbers as per your instructions.
- Your Coordinator will also have a emergency wedding kit which includes those items most that come in handy in a clinch—from detergent pens to hosiery to a needle and thread.
A La Carte Consultation
Need help with a particular area of wedding planning? Based on an hourly rate, this is ideal for couples looking for experience, advice, or referral on a specific topic or wedding task. From menu to venue, advice on reception and design, colour coordination, floral creations and design, vendor sourcing or just settling those last minute details, we’re here for you.
Buy in Bulk!
Many of our couples choose to buy a bulk number of consultation hours as a safety net. Sleep soundly knowing an experienced Wedding Coordinator ready to help solve your wedding crisis is just a phone call away.
Our private wedding chapel is available for intimate weddings with up to 25 guests. An elegant and stylish symphony in white, this exquisite locale is available 7 days per week by appointment.
Don’t see something here that suits your needs? Contact Events by Parris today —we can customize a Toronto wedding package just for you!
– Jennifer and Mike
Stress-free, Seamless, Spectacular!